Do you have a Backup Server?
Your files are your business. Protect yourself against ransom-ware and computer failure. Build a custom server in your office.
Why Our Program is Important
Our scripts are also highly malleable, enabling us to tailor-suite them to your companies specific needs.
We also offer cloud-integration so you can keep your files safe by having them uploaded to the internet.
Packages starting at
- Tell us about your server needs and we will be able to give you a comprehensive quote, including optimal scheduling times.
How It Works!
An IT Professional arrives at your location and sets up the server.
We implement custom coding that will ensure that your data is backed up.
We pride ourselves on our top grade rapid support.
Patient, professional and knowledgeable! Extremely pleased with the service.
- Shani Abrahamsohn
The 3 main factors
that sets us apart
The best price
A server that fits your needs and your budget.
On-site installation, management and support. 36 hour on-site response time.
Optimized for all the latest operating systems. Your files aren’t exposed to the internet.
Receive a quote within 1 business hour!*
* Tell us your needs and we will send you a quote
IT Professionals New York City are a group of expert computer technicians who have banded together to create a unified network structure for small businesses.
All of our technicians have been in the industry for years and have had hands-on experience with all different Network infrastructures.
What Makes ITP Different?
You might be asking yourself, “can’t I just install a cloud-based program liek Dropbox, Google Drive, or One Drive? Why should I purchase a dedicated server to do something I can simply do myself?”
The answer is Cloud based solutions use what is called File Synchronization or Two Way Sync. Which means that your files are constantly being sent back and FORTH between the server and your computer. As such your files are being read, written and modified all the time.
Problems With The Other Options
The cloud-based programs leave room for a variety of issues:
- Data fragmentation. This is when the cloud-based program creates multiple versions of the same file.
- File corruption. Due to the constant stream of data being sent to and from the network should the process get interrupted due to power loss or internet connectivity issues your file will end up having invalid data inside making the it entirely useless.
- Computer Performance. Your personal computers performance takes a sever hit due to having to constantly monitor and update your files.
- Internet Throttle. Your internet connection also gets throttled from the increased traffic of having both Up and Down streams running.
- Data Security. Your files are constantly exposed to the web, enabling anyone to potentially access them.